Skip to main content

[Roh Gil Series#5] Why did mom hide the game?

In the 'Roh Gil Series' , we meet with domestic and foreign game developers who walk out of the way only based on their philosophy, without being in a rapidly changing situation and external environment.

This time, it is divided into sub-classifications of Dong-in games and highlights the indie industry in Japan, which is relatively low in recognition. The fifth developer is the indie game developer 'HAP Inc.', which received great attention in the domestic mobile industry as a casual adventure game 'Mom hid the game' series.

Hep is a single game developer who makes everything alone, from illustrations to planning and programs. In the meantime, about 20 games have been released, and the number of apps of the app has already surpassed 100 million. I heard about where his know-how, which has been able to continue the development of indie games for more than 10 years, is the story of a one-person developer Ishimoto Yusaku, a representative of Hep.

■ 'HAP Inc.

Q. First of all, please introduce yourself!

A game creator in Japan who is working under the name Hep. He is making all his own, illustrations, designs, and programs.

Q. For Korean users who don't know 'Happ', please introduce what kind of game you are making.

The best known work for gamers is 'Mom hid the game'. I am trying to make games with both humor and novel gameplay. Originally, it was a web design company, not a game developer, but the app I made as a test became very popular and eventually became a game developer. I was registered as a corporation, but I am alone.

Q. Hop game is unique to the appearance of a friendly hand picture character somewhere. I wonder how this art style was born.

= At first, I was making a mock build of the game by drawing a rough illustration directly as a deep mountain to be asked for a professional illustrator. As a result, I made it feel like 'I'm drawing it all.'

** Q. This is a question about Hep's representative work, 'Mom hid the game'. I am curious about how the parents who hid the game and the son who tried to regain the game in the form of the game were curious about the background.

= I remember that my parents actually hid the game in elementary school and middle school. I got the idea of the game from the experience of the time. By the time of 2016, when I remembered the idea of the game, the game of the escape game was popular, and based on the escape game, I added a new rules called 'Short Stage, Game Over, Clear Targets' It's done.

** Q. I thought the story of delivering a particular message through the endings of the family in the 'Mom hid the game' series and the endings of casual games was very impressive. How did you plan this configuration, please introduce more details about the details of the game.

= The family in the game actually made our family based. For my father, I changed it to 'Grandpa', because it was because it was a more affectionate picture to draw a relationship between grandfather and grandchildren.

It's also the ending of the game, but I personally like movies and novels with a 'reversal ending'. In the movie, it was longing for a story that turned upside down at the end, like the work of 'Planet Escape', 'Jewel Suspect', or 'Hoshi Shinichi'.

'Mom hid the game' also makes family love as a topic on the other side, and I think that each of the gamers' age can vary. I think that the family's heart and the game producer continued to think that they wanted to deny the game in the game, so I could create an ending of 'Mom hid the game'. In addition, I want to express my gratitude to the users who played the game to the end, so my game contains these 'reversal endings' and messages.

Q. Nowadays, the voice actors in the hap game have become the main factors that add flavors to the game. I wonder how the voice of each character is recorded.

= I would like to ask you to the semi-professional voice actors who can request it on the Internet. It is a form of plaintiffs, or directly delayed voice files to voice actors, and then receiving recorded voice data. So I have never met in person.

** Q. Did you expect that the game called 'Mom hid the game' will be so popular all over the world? I would like to hear it if I had a special experience that I could experience thanks to the appreciation of the game and the popularity of the game.

= Since I created a test build with a rough green rough illustration, I had a very good response, and I thought it would be clear in countries outside Japan because I thought it was a material that could be used worldwide. So from the beginning, I excluded the linguistic elements as much as possible, and I made it from the beginning to be a material or development that can be delivered only by picture and movement. At the time of the release, many media were mentioned in many media, and there were several suggestions such as requesting television, but they refused because they didn't want to reveal their faces.

Mom

Q. Since 'Mom hid the game', a lot of subjak appeared. There were a lot of games that were copied from the configuration to the design so that it looked like Hep's next work. As a one-person indie developer, I wonder how you responded to these games.

At first, I found a work that copied the graphics or sounds and reported it to the store, and I was able to take some of the works. However, the process of finding and playing all of these plagiarism games, collecting direct evidence and submitting it to the store began to be very stressful. As a result, I did not look at the store's game rankings later, and for about a year, I had no motivation. Now I don't think about it, I only face my own work.

Q. After a big hit, the burden of the next work seems to have been considerable. The 'Mom hid the game' series has since continued to four episodes, and in this process, I tried to make a different point, and I wonder if it was possible to capture it.

= 'Mom hid the game' and thought that he had a complete ending with a work. But there were many voices that wanted the sequel, and I decided to meet this. Every time the series increases, I am struggling to squeeze new materials, but I think it's a pleasant task because I enjoy the process itself. In addition to 'Mom hid the game', if you think it will be fun, I don't be afraid to fail, but I want to release it actively.

Q. What kind of work do you want to recommend to Korean users who have never played the game of 'Hep' yet?

= I want you to enjoy the mobile version of 'Mom hid the game'. There are a lot of users who like the game, especially in the hidtory, so I hope you can try the ending.

■ Indie game that is seen by one-person developer 'Ishimoto Simsa Ku' Q. As an indie developer, what did you feel the most difficult in making and launching games?

= I think that the hardest thing as a creator is no response. In the planning stage of the game, sometimes you think, 'This is a little weak?' However, you often make it hard to make it fun to make it. It's really painful if it's hard to make it like this. Nevertheless, I think it is a way to grow as a creator to finish it until the end.

Q. I think there are a lot of plays to play other games to get inspiration of the work. Please introduce if you have a game that you have fun recently.

= The first thing I think of is 'Monmont'. I sometimes play with game developer friends. I like games that everyone can enjoy together, so I usually like the 'mafia' game. Recently, Paul Guys also played fun.

Q. I would like to ask what you think of the definition of 'Indie Game' and if you think you are an indie game developer that meets its definition.

= I think this is an indie game, a game with an originality of a small number of developers' likes (). I think of, of course, an indie game developer who develops these games.

Q. For Japan's indie game developers, I would like to hear what the Japanese indie game market has its own market and what is unique.

= I think it's a market for games with novelty and novelty that is not in large companies. The user is always interested in new things, not experienced, and I think the answer is in 'Indie Game'.

** Q. Many people give up their dreams of developing indie games because of various problems such as livelihood problems. Relatively, Japan has a lot of developers and teams who have long been developing indie games for more than 10 years. Japanese indie game market has a unique movement or support

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIFA 22, DCE was option choice player serie a 84+.

Discover the solution for the DCE Choice Player Serie A 84+, a team production difficulty to be carried out in the FIFA 22 mode. This DCE intends to win a Pack Player Serie A 84+ consisting of an option of a player amongst three 84+ cards in Serie A by finishing it. Should we do this DCE? Choice Player Serie A 84+, the requirements. Keep in mind that this obstacle starts on Tuesday June 7 at 7 p.m. and also two days, upright Friday June 10 at 7 p.m. By finishing this difficulty, you will obtain a Player Gamer 84+ Pack consisting of a selection between 3 84+ gamers from Serie A. Should we do this DCE? Our options are examples of training permitting you to make these DCEs at the most inexpensive price as possible without having the cards. It is clearly feasible to make these challenges with various other cards. Be mindful since the overall price of these options can develop (down as well as upwards) over time. Our example of a solution for the DCE Choice Player Serie A 84+ was made

Pulse Vis Black Desert Mobile, New Class 'Eclipse' Update

The Blu-ray Disc (BD), typically known just as Blu-ray, is a digital optical disc storage format. It is made to supersede the DVD layout, and efficient in saving numerous hrs of high-definition video clip (HDTV 720p as well as 1080p). The primary application of Blu-ray is as a tool for video product such as feature movies as well as for the physical distribution of computer game for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Collection X. The name Blu-ray refers to the blue laser (which is in fact a violet laser) utilized to read the disc, which permits information to be stored at a better thickness than is possible with the longer-wavelength red laser made use of for DVDs. The plastic disc is 120 millimeters (4.7 in) in size and 1.2 millimeters (0.047 in) thick, the same dimension as DVDs and CDs. Conventional or pre-BD-XL Blu-ray Discs have 25 GB per layer, with dual-layer discs (50 GB) being the sector standard for feature-length video discs. Triple-layer di

Splatoon 3 in the test: A splash of brand-new content for the cult

When success proceeds, the third component will be at least as well gotten. Also, when jumping from the very first to the 2nd part, some asked the concern of whether a sequel was required. During that time, the modification from Wii U to Nintendo Switch over was justified sufficient for the follow-up. Even doubters were convinced after numerous updates at the current. Graphic This time around there is normally no significant dive compared to the precursor, because the video game is still running on the very same platform, yet it does not need it. The video game is chic, colorful, the performance liquid **. Platoon 3 holds to the dish for success of the predecessors, as well as yet there are changes that have actually persuaded us. Table of Contents What innovations exist? Regarding 5 years after appear Nintendo with Platoon 3 . That would have thought in the years 2015 that Platoon could end up being such a hit? However the bill was opened by Platoon 2 13.3 million